Year after year, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia records achievements in various fields at all levels, which have become a visible living reality, crystallized in growth, prosperity, prosperity, and developments resulting from the wise decisions and sound directives of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, and His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Bin Abdulaziz, Crown Prince and Prime Minister – may God protect them -, according to an ambitious vision that reaches the sky and leads the nation to the ranks of global countries, which led the Kingdom to be the focus of the world’s attention.
The wise leadership – may God support it – devoted everything that would benefit the nation, the citizen, and the resident, by completing the reforms, opening horizons of opportunities for the distinguished human resources in the Kingdom, and empowering them to achieve their aspirations, and continued to work diligently on the quality of life program that was established by the vision. Kingdom 2030, to improve the quality of life of citizens and residents and increase their interaction with their community, as more vibrant options were introduced that enhanced positive lifestyles.
The Kingdom demonstrated its political weight during its hosting of the Riyadh Arab-Chinese Cooperation and Development Summit, and the work of the thirty-second regular session of the Council of the League of Arab States at the summit level (Jeddah Summit), in addition to the visit of many heads of state to the Kingdom.
The Kingdom has become a peacemaker, referred to as Lebanon in every forum, as it was able, through its distinguished international relations with all parties, to make decisions and present initiatives that contributed to taking major steps to combat and refute terrorism, spread the culture of peace, tolerance and dialogue among peoples, and bring viewpoints closer between the parties.
The Kingdom worked to attract major investors, based on the strength of its economic base, as it is among the twenty largest global economies, and an active member of the “Group of Twenty.” It was also keen to improve the investment environment to increase its attractiveness to investors, and presented a number of giant investment initiatives, under the umbrella of the Investment Fund. Public, institutions and leading companies.
Sensing its humanitarian role towards the world, and inspired by its mission to preserve human dignity, based on the teachings of the true Islamic religion, the Kingdom has devoted great attention to relieving the distressed and helping the needy, preserving human life, dignity and health, and extending a helping hand and providing support, giving and assistance to individuals and brotherly and friendly countries. Through its relief institutions and charitable platforms.
The Kingdom has achieved leadership in protecting the environment by introducing local and international initiatives that rely on clean energy and contribute to reducing carbon emissions, the most important of which are the Green Saudi Arabia and Green Middle East initiatives, which confirm the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s commitment to international sustainability efforts and contribute to increasing the region’s capabilities to protect “the Earth.” “By developing a plan with clear milestones that works to achieve all global goals.
On the scientific side, the Kingdom this year achieved a great scientific achievement represented by sending two astronauts to the International Space Station, as part of the Kingdom’s astronaut programme, to conduct 11 pioneering scientific research experiments in microgravity, research whose results will contribute to strengthening the Kingdom’s position globally in the field of space exploration. , and serving humanity, and confirms the role of Saudi research centers in creating a scientific impact in this field, in addition to conducting three awareness-raising educational experiments. The Saudi Science and Engineering Team also achieved 23 major prizes and 27 major prizes, especially at the Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair “ISEF 2023” in An unprecedented achievement.
During the year, health services in the Kingdom achieved a qualitative and quantitative leap at all preventive, therapeutic, diagnostic and rehabilitative levels, as the health program in the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 aims to restructure the health sector in the Kingdom, to be a comprehensive, effective and integrated health system, based on the health of the individual and society.
On the sports side, the Kingdom was distinguished this year by taking decisions that brought about a radical change in the sports sector, as His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince and Prime Minister – may God protect him – launched the investment and privatization project for sports clubs, in order to achieve the goals of the Kingdom’s vision. 2030 in the sports sector, which aims to build an effective sports sector, by stimulating and empowering the private sector to contribute to the development of the sports sector, in order to achieve the desired excellence for national teams, sports clubs and practitioners at all levels.
In order to achieve one of the goals of the Kingdom’s Vision 2030, which is the continuous training of sports cadres, this year it attracted international football stars to Saudi clubs.
It is clear in this report how the world’s interest has focused on the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, politically, economically, humanitarianly, educationally, health-wise, sportsly, and militarily, and how the wise leadership – may God support it – has spared no effort in serving the citizen and resident, in addition to providing many contributions and initiatives that… It brings goodness and peace to all humanity.
In this report, SPA summarizes, in chronological order, the most prominent events in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the Hijri year 1444 AH:
Among the famous events that occurred this year and related to the Arab Republic of Egypt:
– The Public Investment Fund announces the launch of the Saudi Egyptian Investment Company, which aims to invest in a number of promising sectors in Arab Egypt.
13 Rabi’ al-Akhir:
– Under the joint chairmanship of His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince and Prime Minister – may God protect him -, and His Excellency President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, the second edition of the Green Middle East Initiative Summit was launched in the city of Sharm El-Sheikh. In the sisterly Arab Republic of Egypt, amid wide participation from senior leaders in the world, including heads of states and governments from the Gulf Cooperation Council, the Middle East region, the countries of the Arab Levant, Africa, and international partners.
•His Excellency Lieutenant General Abdel Fattah Al-Burhan, Chairman of the Transitional Sovereignty Council of the Republic of Sudan.
14 Rabi’ al-Akhir:
The Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, represented by His Royal Highness Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Minister of Energy, and the Government of the Arab Republic of Egypt, represented by His Excellency the Minister of Electricity and Renewable Energy Dr. Muhammad Shaker Al-Marqabi, signed a memorandum of understanding for cooperation between the two brotherly countries in the fields of electricity, renewable energy and hydrogen. Clean.
The Saudi wrestling team won seven medals in the Arab Championship held in Egypt, and also achieved the first gold medal in the history of Saudi wrestling in its history in the Arab Championship for senior teams.
– His Excellency the Minister of Interior of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Major General Mahmoud Tawfiq, arrives in Riyadh, on an official visit to the Kingdom.
– The Kingdom extends the term of a $5 billion deposit for the benefit of the Central Bank of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
14 Jumada al-Awwal:
– The arrival of His Excellency President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, and his accompanying delegation to Riyadh to participate in the Riyadh-Arab-Chinese Summit for Cooperation and Development.
– The arrival of His Highness Sheikh Mishal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Crown Prince of the State of Kuwait, and his accompanying delegation, to Riyadh, to participate in the (Riyadh-Gulf-China Summit for Cooperation and Development) and (the Riyadh-Arab-Chinese Summit for Cooperation and Development).
•His Excellency President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt
08 Jumada al-Akhirah:
– The Ministry of Foreign Affairs expresses the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s condemnation and denunciation of the attack that targeted a security checkpoint in the city of Ismailia in the Arab Republic of Egypt, which caused the death and injury of a number of security personnel.
– His Excellency President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, arrives in Jeddah. His Excellency was received at King Abdulaziz International Airport by His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince and Prime Minister.
– His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince and Prime Minister, meets in Jeddah with His Excellency President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
For more: Khaleejoon News website, for social networking, follow us on Gulf people