Urgent | Reuters: Erdogan says he wants to hold a meeting with the Syrian president and confirms that Putin has a positive view of this matter
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan:
- There are coalition forces in Syria and we are taking our measures to maintain our security in the area where these forces are present
- The Sochi Agreement and the Astana track stipulate that 30 km from our southern border is our security corridor
- We want to implement steps in a tripartite manner between Turkey, Russia and Syria
- Erdogan The oil wells in Syria are under the protection of the coalition forces. They sell to order. The terrorist organization is the one who sells. We have been patient so far. But we ran out of patience.
- Erdogan says he wants to hold a meeting with the Syrian president and confirms that Putin has a positive view of this matter
- Erdogan says he offered Putin to formulate a mechanism with Russia and Syria to speed up the diplomatic track