Middle east

Settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque…and"Occupation" 19 Palestinians from the West Bank are arrested

Today, Monday, Israeli settlers stormed the courtyards of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, under the protection of the occupation police.

Eyewitnesses reported that dozens of settlers stormed Al-Aqsa, from the direction of the Mughariba Gate, carried out provocative tours of its courtyards, and performed Talmudic rituals.

The occupation police stationed at the gates of the Old City and Al-Aqsa Mosque prevented citizens from entering, causing the number of worshipers to decrease for the fifth month in a row.

Al-Aqsa is subjected to almost daily raids by Israeli settlers, with the protection of the occupation police, in an attempt to divide it temporally and spatially, as is the case in the Ibrahimi Mosque, in the city of Hebron.

In terms of daily arrests, the occupation forces arrested 19 Palestinians from various areas in the occupied West Bank.

Palestinian security sources said that the occupation forces arrested 10 people, including a child and a woman, from the Ramallah and Al-Bireh Governorate in the central West Bank, while 5 were arrested from Tulkarm, a freed prisoner from Tubas (north), two young men from the Shuafat camp in Jerusalem, and a young man from the town of Beit Ummar, north. Hebron Governorate (south of the West Bank).

Earlier, today, Monday, the Israeli occupation army committed a new massacre in Deir al-Balah, resulting in the death and injury of dozens, while the occupation aircraft intensified its raids on Khan Yunis Governorate, south of the Gaza Strip, which is subjected to severe artillery bombardment, while the war on the Gaza Strip enters its twenty-second day. After a hundred.

Medical sources and the civil defense sector said that the occupation army committed a new massacre in Deir al-Balah, killing 30 martyrs and dozens of wounded. It is a city that the Israeli army claims is safe, and called on the Palestinians to take refuge there before committing massacres there.

The occupation aircraft targeted residential squares in various areas of the Gaza Strip, blew up houses in Khan Yunis Governorate, and bombed the vicinity of shelter centers to push Palestinians to flee towards Rafah Governorate, which was also subjected to a series of raids.

The latest data from the Government Information Office in the Gaza Strip indicates that the occupation army has so far committed 2,325 massacres against civilians that were documented during the past four months, leading to the martyrdom of 34,238 Palestinians, of whom 27,238 arrived in hospitals, while the rest were considered incapacitated. The number of missing persons has increased to 66,630 since the start of the war.

  • For more: Elrisala website and for social networking, you can follow us on Facebook
  • Source of information and images “youm7”

Related Articles

Back to top button
Open chat
Hello
Can we help you?