Inside Travis Kelce’s bachelor party: First photos emerge ahead of Taylor Swift wedding

Travis Kelce was living it up as he bid farewell to single life after the first photos from his wild bachelor party emerged.
In images obtained by the Daily Mail, Taylor Swift’s soon-to-be husband was spotted partying last month at the iconic Barney’s Beanery in West Hollywood, California, alongside his brother, Jason Kelce.
Dressed in a backwards baseball cap and dark sunglasses, the Kansas City Chiefs superstar appeared to be in high spirits as he enjoyed one last boys’ night before walking down the aisle.
At one point, Travis lowered his shades while laughing and chatting with Jason inside the celebrity hotspot, looking completely relaxed as the brothers soaked up the festivities.
The rare snaps are even more intriguing as whispers swirl that Taylor held her own bachelorette party in Rhode Island that very same weekend – yet, in true Swift fashion, not a single photo has surfaced from her tightly guarded celebration.
The photos also come just hours after the Daily Mail revealed Swift plans to take her fiancé’s last name and become Mrs. Taylor Kelce.
Travis Kelce was living it up as he bid farewell to bachelor life after the first photos from his wild pre-wedding celebration finally emerged
In images obtained by the Daily Mail, Taylor Swift’s soon-to-be husband was spotted partying last month at the iconic Bernie’s in West Hollywood, California , alongside his brother, Jason Kelce
Meanwhile, all eyes are now turning to the main event as the countdown to Travis and Taylor’s highly anticipated Madison Square Garden wedding gathers pace.
A source told the Daily Mail in early June that Swift and Kelce had decided to go all out for a true ‘spectacle’ wedding, ultimately choosing Madison Square Garden as the backdrop for their big day.
In recent days, preparations have ramped up at the iconic venue, with sections of what appeared to be a storybook-style castle – including a towering white staircase – being moved inside.
The Daily Mail also previously learned that invited guests must sign a nondisclosure agreement before receiving key details about the celebration.
The confidentiality requirement reportedly extends to the couple’s closest family members and friends as well.
Once attendees confirm their plans to attend, they are sent a link to the NDA, which prohibits them from sharing any information about the wedding festivities.
Despite the intense secrecy surrounding the event, the legal agreements reportedly contain no financial penalty – or any punishment at all – for guests who choose to break the terms.
Instead, the couple are said to have relied on a different safeguard, namely individually watermarking each invitation using guests’ first and last names repeatedly across the design, making any leaked invite instantly traceable.
Dressed in a backwards baseball cap and dark sunglasses, the Kansas City Chiefs superstar appeared to be in high spirits as he enjoyed one last boys’ night before walking down the aisle
According to people familiar with the plans, the couple will kick off the festivities with an intimate gathering of around 100 guests at the iconic venue on July 2 before hosting a much larger celebration there the following day.
The scale of the blockbuster event is already becoming clear, with a permit reportedly filed with New York City to close the streets surrounding Madison Square Garden from July 2 through midday on July 4.
