USA

Chilling audio from Apollo 12 crew unsealed as Trump releases explosive new batch of UFO files: Live updates

The Trump administration released another trove of UFO files today containing the 46 classified videos requested by lawmakers earlier this year.

In one file, audio from a medical debrief can be heard after Apollo 12 astronauts Pete Conrad, Richard Gordon and Alan Bean described seeing mysterious flashes and streaks of light in the dark while trying to sleep. 

NASA later determined that the phenomena reported by the astronauts were internal to the crew’s vision rather than external light sources. 

The first batch of photographs and documents were unsealed in early May, containing 162 State Department cables, FBI documents, transcripts of NASA flights into space and more. 

The videos files were considered so sensitive that officials worked tirelessly to keep them sealed once lawmakers verified their authenticity. 

Secretary of War Pete Hegseth previously said that the Trump administration was working towards full UAP ‘transparency’ as the government continues to release documents to the public. 

The move came after the Pentagon’s UFO office previously claimed that it had ‘found no verifiable evidence that the US government or private industry has ever had access to extraterrestrial technology’ in a controversial report. 

Follow Daily Mail for the latest updates… 

Chilling new Apollo 12 audio unsealed in new batch of Trump UFO docs

In newly unsealed UFO documents released by the Trump administration on Friday, chilling audio emerged from a 1969 medical debrief involving the Apollo 12 crew.

Astronauts Pete Conrad, Richard Gordon and Alan Bean described seeing mysterious flashes and streaks of light in the darkness while trying to sleep during the mission.

NASA later concluded that the strange phenomena were caused by internal visual effects experienced by the astronauts rather than external light sources.

U.S, Flag On The Moon, Apollo 12 Astronaut Charles 'Pete' Conrad Stands Beside The U.S, Flag After It Was Unfurled On The Lunar Surface On Nov, 19, 1969, Footprints Made By The Crew Can Be Seen In The Photograph. (Photo By Encyclopaedia Britannica/UIG Via

Trump releases more UFO files with explosive photos and videos

The Trump Administration has released a fresh wave of UFO files, including new photos, documents and the highly anticipated 46 videos demanded by lawmakers.

The files appeared on the Department of War website just before 8am ET, featuring chilling audio from the Apollo 12 crew, which reported mysterious objects while in space.

The dump includes reports of glowing orange orbs swarming around a military helicopter, mysterious ‘fireballs’ that triggered airborne particle hunts in New Mexico, and intelligence documents describing unidentified aerial phenomena near a Soviet weapons-testing range.

The newly released batch also includes the long-awaited collection of 46 military UAP videos that lawmakers demanded from Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth last month.

Eight chilling never-before-seen UFO videos at center of explosive disclosure battle detailed by insider

A battle over UFO transparency has erupted in Washington as ‘certain intelligence agencies’ have been accused of withholding evidence from the American public.

Investigative journalist Jeremy Corbell told the Daily Mail there is a ‘bottleneck’ inside US Central Command where footage of unidentified flying objects is being blocked from reaching officials seeking access to it.

Corbell said some members of Congress are now ‘dead set’ on forcing the release of the material ‘come hell or high water,’ with some lawmakers prepared to escalate the fight if agencies continue withholding records.

US military footage captures multiple ‘orb’ UFOs flying in formation over Persian Gulf

New video from a US military drone has captured what UFO investigators are calling a formation of mysterious orbs flying over one of the most contentious regions in the world.

Jeremy Corbell, investigative journalist, documentary filmmaker, and co-host of the WEAPONIZED Podcast, revealed footage this week allegedly obtained from intelligence sources that captured three objects flying over the Persian Gulf on August 23, 2012.

The minute-long recording was taken by an MQ-9 Reaper drone being operated by the US Air Force while it was using its infrared sensors just after 6pm local time.

According to Corbell and podcast co-host George Knapp, the Pentagon described these three lights as ‘orbs’ flying in formation instead of coming from one triangular-shaped object.

  • For more: Elrisala website and for social networking, you can follow us on Facebook
  • Source of information and images “dailymail

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button

Discover more from Elrisala

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading