
The second phase of the Trump Administration’s UFO disclosure is underway, with officials saying the next batch of files is expected to be released ‘very soon.’
Chief Pentagon spokesperson Sean Parnell announced Monday on X that the materials are currently ‘actively being processed’ for publication.
The first release, published on May 8, included never-before-seen photos, videos and government documents tied to unidentified anomalous phenomena, also known as UAPs.
Lawmakers previously noted that the initial disclosure was only the beginning, teasing that far more explosive material remained hidden from the public.
Tennessee Representative Tim Burchett, one of Congress’ most outspoken advocates for UFO transparency, fueled speculation after the May 8 release by claiming: ‘The 1st drop will be big, but in comparison to what is coming, they will be a drop in the bucket.’
‘I would say “Holy Crap” is coming,’ Burchett added.
The latest update arrived just one day after President Donald Trump posted an AI-generated image of himself standing beside a handcuffed alien at a US military base, further intensifying online discussion surrounding the administration’s disclosure campaign.
The surreal image, shared on Trump’s Truth Social account, showed the president and his security detail escorting the extraterrestrial figure across the tarmac while armed military personnel looked on.
The President and bodyguards flank the handcuffed extraterrestrial at a US military base, in the image posted on Truth Social Sunday
News of the second release flooded social media, where one user said: ‘Finally! The government’s processing UFOs faster than my laptop processes a software update.
‘Either we’re getting disclosure or the world’s longest episode of coming soon. Either way, grab your tinfoil hat, things are getting interesting.’
Others, however, are not sold on the notion that the files will be released soon.
One X use posted: ‘The phrase “actively being processed” is classic government doublespeak, suggesting momentum while committing to absolutely nothing, keeping the UFO hype alive without releasing a single page.
‘It’s the perfect way to acknowledge public curiosity without ever having to deliver, turning transparency into an endless process rather than an event.’
Burchett also made similar statements in a video posted on Monday, suggesting the files could be withheld.
‘The problem we have right now is that the Deep State’s fighting a president on release. And he kept his word,’ he told Morell Media.
‘I suspect some of our not-so-friendly comrades in some alphabet agencies are slow-walking a lot of information. It’s about power, it’s about control. That’s kind of what runs Washington.’
Above the horizon of the lunar surface, as viewed from the landing site of Apollo 12 in 1969, an area of interest points to unidentified phenomena. This image was released on May 8
The release of the first batch was teased the evening of May 7 by Florida Representative Anna Paulina Luna, who posted cryptic messages suggesting it would happen the next day at 8am ET.
The documents were made public months after the President ordered the Secretary of War, Pete Hegseth, to declassify government records related to UFOs and alleged extraterrestrial activity.
Among the most striking materials were images and transcripts linked to NASA’s Apollo 12 and Apollo 17 missions. One photo taken from the lunar surface appears to show three unexplained dots hovering in the dark sky above the moon.
A reported sighting of a UAP in Japan, resembling a football, from a 2024 US military video. This image was released on May 8
The disclosure also included FBI images from New Year’s Eve 1999 that appear to show unidentified objects near US military aircraft, along with photographs captured by military pilots allegedly showing fast-moving objects streaking past planes mid-flight.
A bizarre glowing object resembling an ‘eight-pointed star’ streaking across the sky was among the most chilling videos released in Friday’s bombshell UFO disclosure.
The eerie infrared footage, captured by US military personnel in 2013, appears to show something darting through the darkness with uneven, shape-shifting arms.
Interest surrounding the disclosures intensified after Luna, chair of the House Oversight Task Force on Declassification, previously said dozens of military UFO videos remained hidden from the public.
One image released in the first batch appeared to show a bright circular object within a military targeting reticle, although officials said the description should not be interpreted as confirmation of the object’s nature or significance
Luna had requested the release of 46 classified UAP videos earlier this year, including footage allegedly captured near military bases, war zones and restricted airspace.
The Pentagon missed an April deadline to release the materials, later attributing the delay to what officials described as a clerical issue.
Officials have not confirmed whether the second phase will include additional videos, radar data, pilot testimony or classified intelligence assessments.



